Everyone's been asking me what the heck is a turducken? I've been telling people it's a mutated turkey that's big enough to eat a duck and a chicken, hence the name tur(key)-duck-(chick)hen. I love the name!
- I found an awesome video of how to make a turducken:
- Step by Step instructions on how to make a turducken.
- Pics and food review by a blogger.
2) I'm afraid my sister won't remember to take pics of the whole process of preparing the turducken, you guys know what a food porn freak I am-okay that didn't sound right at all! ahha but you know what I mean....I don't want to spend all this money and not take pics of it! yea, I'm crazy...
3) I'm afraid the turducken may be under or over cooked....
So check back and see if my Christmas eve dinner was a successful one or not *crossing fingers**....stay warm!