Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm a Foodgeek!

This afternoon I was sitting next to Andy on his desk. I was using his laptop while he was using his desktop. We were both surfing online. He was checking out his usual computer websites and reading news from google and digg.com. He leaned over to see what I was looking at and saw a bunch of food related websites. Then he made a comment:

Andy: you know what you are?
Me: What?
Andy: You're a foodgeek!
Me: What do you mean?
Andy: you know how you always make fun of me because I like to read geeky computer things, but instead of you reading geeky things like computer or whatever, all you read is about food and eating so you're a foodgeek.
Me: a foodgeek?!! interesting term....i like it!

I'm announcing myself as a foodgeek aka a foodie and a hungry girl! yea, I know I'm corny =P

I googled the term foodgeek and found a site called The Food Geek, an interesting site about science, history and of course food. Check it out! I will add this site to one of my daily to read webpages...

1 comment:

TheFoodGeek said...

Hooray for a new food geek! I'm glad you like the site, and will work hard to keep up the interesting content.