Thursday, August 27, 2009

Summer Cocktail Party for Brother's Big 4-0

My wonderful sister in-law planned a lay back summer cocktail party for my brother's 40th birthday in their back yard. It wasn't anything big, just a simple gathering with close friends and relatives. The food and drinks were so good! And I was impressed by the little details and thought she put into the decorations and making this such a wonderful party!
Table of yummi finger foods (egg rolls, crab cakes, piggy in the blanket)and their sauces.
Other food they had but I didn't take pictures of: chicken skewers, korean style beef, korean fish cakes and some other stuff I forgot...)
delicious home made curry fish balls...
Name tags for all the food and sauces along with cute turtle chopstick holders

pretty flowers everywhere...

POG: juice with passion fruit, orange juice and guava
It was very refreshing and perfect for a summer time drink.
White sangriamore drinks...Beautiful bowl of fruit salad..
The guest "supply" table: fun activities for the kids, suntan lotion, bug spray/candle, and hydrocortisone.
mini tables and chairs set up in their yard
I got introduced to Martha's Country Bakery, OMG they make AWESOME cakes! I'm kinda glad they are so far away from me because I would seriously go there all the time, then I would gain like 100000 lbs! We had napoleon and tiramisu cake.
Happy Birthday Broo!!
Thank you, Rachael (ah so) for planning this wonderful summer cocktail party!
I love you guys!!!
- - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -- -
Bro's Home...

Martha's Country Bakery
41-06 Bell Ave
Bayside, NY
718-225-5200

No comments: